SEA SCAPE - COMPOSITE
SOMMERSO Sea scape - for the absolute water lovers, this image invites tranquility and calm, with aquatic blues and a sandy bottom. Perfect for the dreamy, translucent quality of a composite blade.
These bioresin blades include an aqua Sommerso brand and logo along the side of each blade.
All blades purchased with Glow come with a blacklight torch to activate them at night. Blades can also be charged by sunlight - the more direct sunlight, the longer the charge will last.
Length - 770mm
Width - 190mm
22 Degree angle
Weight - 600g
S O M M E R S O COMPOSITE Blades come in three stiffness grades
- Super Soft up to 70kg
- Soft to suit 70-85kg
- Medium to suit 85kg +
Sommerso Composite Blades are designed and fine-tuned to reduce your energy consumption with each kick, without losing speed and increasing performance.
This is achieved with its unique inner fibre layers placed at just the right areas so that with every for and aft kick you get the return snap that is unique to our composite blades.
The top side has a smooth gloss finish and the underside a seal skin texture to maximise our hydrodynamic design.
Our blades are all hand built using bioresin and take time to produce the quality that we pride ourselves on. Production times may vary depending on volume, with art taking longer than plain carbon.
- Wash off saltwater and keep out of direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not step on, wear on boats, rocks, pool bottom where possible as to not void warranty.
SOMMERSO Warrants during the 1 year limited warranty period it will repair defects in materials (eg, delamination) where possible free of charge in one of the following ways, at our discretion:
- Refunding, subject to our Limited Warranty
If the product needs to be repaired or replaced the customer should send the product back to SOMMERSO immediately when they find a defect.
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such as scratches, miss use by standing on them, rough handling, dropping, hitting and crushing of the product.
- All defects resulting from any of the above will not be covered by Warranty.
- All of the foot pockets supplied are NOT covered by our Warranty.
- Any damage done from improper turning in the pool, or any damage associated with improper fining technique.
The Limited Warranty is invalid in the following:
- Any self modifications (includes drilling holes for mounting kits)
- Exposure to chemicals