Length - 625mm, blade.
Width - 190mm
Angle - 22*
Weight - 1.285kg with foot pockets
MIDDIES come in two stiffnesses
- Soft to suit up to 70kg
- Medium to suit 70kg +
Sommerso CARBON MIDDIES are designed and fine-tuned to reduce your energy consumption with each kick without losing speed even with their mid length appearance. Perfect for the traveller or space conscious diver.
This is achieved with its unique inner carbon fiber layers placed at just the right areas so that with every for and aft kick you get the return snap that is unique to our carbon fins.
The top side has a smooth gloss finish and the underside a seal skin texture to maximise our hydrodynamic design.
All fins come with a choice of foot pockets, Pathos, Labrax, Cetma S-wing, which suit a wider foot, and Immersion, C4 400, to suit a more narrow foot. Or contact us with your prefered foot pocket.
Our fins are all hand built and take time to produce the quality that we pride ourselves on. Production times may vary depending on volume, with art taking longer than carbon.
- Wash off saltwater and keep out of direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not step on, wear on boats, rocks, pool bottom where possible as to not void warranty.
SOMMERSO Warrants during the 3 year limited warranty period it will repair defects in materials where possible free of charge in one of the following ways, at our discretion:
- Refunding, subject to our Limited Warranty
If the product needs to be repaired or replaced the customer should send the product back to SOMMERSO immediately when they find a defect.
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such as scratches, misuse by standing on them, rough handling, dropping, hitting and crushing of the product.
- All defects resulting from any of the above will not be covered by Warranty.
- All of the foot pockets supplied are NOT covered by our Warranty.
- Any damage done from improper turning in the pool, or any damage associated with improper finning technique.
The Limited Warranty is invalid in the following:
- Any self modifications
- Exposure to chemicals