CUSTOM DESIGN -LONG COMPOSITE
Whether it's to promote your business or just stand out from the crowd, at S O M M E R S O we allow you to completely customize your blades with your own design/logo/image.
Add this to your cart and contact us through our Contact Form to discuss your design.
All images must be of 300dpi minimum and all images with copyright must have permission to use from owner. We do not accept any liability for breach of copyright laws.
All bioresin blades will have a SOMMERSO logo or brand (by negotiation) on them.
Length - 770mm
Width - 190mm
22 Degree angle
Weight - 600g
S O M M E R S O COMPOSITE blades come in three stiffness grades
- Super soft up to 70kg
- Soft to suit 70-85kg
- Medium to suit 85kg +
Sommerso Composite blades are designed and fine-tuned to reduce your energy consumption with each kick, without losing speed and increasing performance.
This is achieved with its unique inner fibre layers placed at just the right areas so that with every for and aft kick you get the return snap that is unique to our composite blades.
The top side has a smooth gloss finish and the underside a seal skin texture to maximise our hydrodynamic design.
Our blades are all hand built using bioresin and take time to produce the quality that we pride ourselves on. Production times may vary depending on volume, with art taking longer than plain carbon.
- Wash off saltwater and keep out of direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not step on, wear on boats, rocks, pool bottom where possible as to not void warranty.
SOMMERSO Warrants during the 2 year limited warranty period it will repair defects in materials (eg, delamination) where possible free of charge in one of the following ways, at our discretion:
- Refunding, subject to our Limited Warranty
If the product needs to be repaired or replaced the customer should send the product back to SOMMERSO immediately when they find a defect.
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear such as scratches, miss use by standing on them, rough handling, dropping, hitting and crushing of the product.
- All defects resulting from any of the above will not be covered by Warranty.
- All of the foot pockets supplied are NOT covered by our Warranty.
- Any damage done from improper turning in the pool, or any damage associated with improper fining technique.
The Limited Warranty is invalid in the following:
- Any self modifications (includes drilling holes for mounting kits)
- Exposure to chemicals